Find the PIN
Your patrol’s 1st Quest is to find the 4-digit PIN which will unlock Quest 2. Your patrol can find the PIN by finding the answer to each question. Once you have the answer to all of the questions, add all of the answers together to find the 4-digit PIN.
Go to Quest 2 and enter the PIN
- How many sides does a hexagon have?
- How many strings does a violin have?
- How many pockets does a snooker table have?
- In which year did the Second World War end?
- What is the number assigned to Brackenstown Scout Group?
- How many teeth should an adult have including their wisdom teeth?
- How many years are there in a millennium?
- How many planets are there in the Solar System?
- How many kidneys does an average human have?
- How many sheets of paper are there in a ream?