SECTION 1 – YOURSELF
1. Give a presentation to your Patrol about a personal interest of yours using different types of communication skills
Promise and Law
2. Demonstrate how you apply the Scout Promise and Law in daily life.
3. Get to know about your Group’s history and structure.
4. Get to know about your Scout County’s history and structure.
5. Get to know about Scouting Ireland’s history and structure.
SECTION 2 – PATROL and TROOP
1. Take on a task/role in the Patrol, given to you by the PL.
2. Learn a new skill from a member of your Patrol.
3. Understand the implications for the Patrol Leaders’ Council for individuals and the Patrol.
Patrol and Troop Activity
4. Help prepare for and participate in a minimum of 4 activities.
SECTION 3 – CITIZENSHIP
1. Demonstrate how you implement Leave no Trace in your Patrol activities.
2. Get to know your local environment.
3. Participate in a Patrol based community project.
SECTION 4 – SKILLS
1. Attempt FOUR new skills stages from different Adventure Skills.
2. Go up a stage in at least three different Adventure Skills.