We are going to meet on Thursday for half an hour at 7pm to go through the plan and answer any questions you may have.
Leave a comment/let us know if you can’t make it on Thursday.
We will be meeting at the Den on Saturday morning at 10am sharp.
Below is the list of essential gear :
• A smile, a sense of adventure, a great attitude etc…
• Hiking boots
• A few changes of clothes – a weeks worth should do, we will be doing a lot of activities so expect them to get dirty!
• Uniform (bring spare neckerchiefs if you have them)
• Good waterproof raincoat with hood
• Rain trousers or gaiters
• Spare socks, underwear
• Warm fleece , jumper, even though it’s summer !!!
• Swim gear
• Sun cream
• Medications, to be handed to Leaders on Saturday morning.
• Insect repellant
• Bivvy bag – we plan to bivvy on the island
• Eating utensils (Mug, plate, bowl, knife, fork, spoon )
• Sleeping bag
• Ground mat
• Water bottle
• A few black bags (for lining your rucksack if it rains)
Optional Gear (if you have it):
• Pen knife – if you are allowed
• Personal First Aid Kit
Do remember that what you bring you carry, and you are responsible for your belongings.
If you have any questions leave a comment. See you on Thursday!!