The Countdown for annual camp in well and truly on. Woot! Woot! Keep an eye on the website (Here!!!) because we will be updating it over the coming weeks.
We have put up the gear list below, it is summer but we can have 4 seasons in 1 so “Be Prepared”
You have a bit of time to save your pocket money and buy anything you need.
Below is the list of essential gear :
• Eating utensils (Mug, plate, bowl, knife, fork, spoon)
You MUST have these or else you won’t eat!
• Hiking boots
• A few changes of clothes
(a weeks worth should do, we’ll be doing a lot of activities so expect them to get dirty!)
• Uniform (bring spare neckerchiefs if you have them)
• Good waterproof raincoat with hood
• Rain trousers or gaiters
• Spare socks, underwear
• Warm fleece , jumper, even though it’s summer !!!
• Swimming gear
• Sun cream
• Medications (to be handed to Leaders on Saturday morning.)
• Insect repellant
• Bivvy bag – we plan to bivvy on the island
• Sleeping bag
• Ground mat
• Water bottle
• A few black bags (for lining your rucksack if it rains)
Optional Gear (if you have it):
• Pen knife – if you are allowed
• Personal First Aid Kit