Our Regional Shield Team will be representing our Troop this weekend at the Regional Shield competition. They have been working hard, training and organising all of the equipment for the weekend.
Best of luck to our team – Enjoy the weekend.
If you are on the team, the gear list is below:
- Ground mat
- Sleeping bag
- Full change of clothes
- Uniform (on a hanger)
- Wash gear
- Eating utensils – plate, cup, knife, fork and spoon
- Tea towel
- Hat and gloves
- Spare warm jumper/fleece
- Full rain gear – bottoms and jacket
- A few black bags. To be used to keep things dry.
- Bivvy Bag
- Toilet roll
If you have them bring them.
- Small first aid kit
- Pen knife – if you are allowed.
- Gear for the sketch / art gear for the log book