The County camp weekend is being held in Larch Hill this weekend and it looks like it is going to be totally awesome.
We will be meeting on Friday evening and coming back Sunday afternoon. We will have exact times at our meeting on Thursday. The cost of the weekend is €30.
See you all on Thursday!
Here is the gear list:
– Full raingear (Trousers, and Jacket with hood: Must be water proof)
– Sleeping bag
– Ground mat
– Survival Bag (Bivvy Bag)
– Eating utensils (Spoon, Fork, Knife, Plate, Bowl and Cup)
– Warm Clothes
– Hiking boots
– Old white tshirt (for Holi/colour run)
– Wash gear
– Hat and Gloves
– Torch – preferably a head torch with spare batteries
– A rucksack to put it all in
– Plastic Bags
Bring the following if you have it:
– A penknife (if you have permission from your parents)
– A basic first aid kit
– Flint & Steel