We have listed 10 challenges below. How many can you complete? Your target is 5 (you can do them all if you want!) before next Thursday 7th May. You can ask whoever is at home for help/assistance! You will also need to take a photograph to prove your achievements!
You can then show us your achievements at our next Zoom meeting.
There is a chance of earning Special Interest badges by learning new skills or furthering existing skills!
- Build a House of Cards at least 3 layers high
- Bake a Cake
- Prepare a meal for your family – Cookbook
- Help in the garden – weeding, watering plants, paint the shed….
- Identify and take a photo/draw 3 different types of birds near your house
- Setup an obstacle course indoor/in your garden
- Design a poster for the Raven Troop (must include a Raven!)
- Learn a new magic trick
- Replicate a famous painting:
- Write and post a letter to another Scout in our troop